Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Humankind Empire of Abh
Kilo-Commander Kahyul Lemesh
|Culture and history|
|Toraimu is probably a print-error for Toraifu=Trife; it appears only once in the COTS3 novel)|
The sudden invasion of the UMK in ICY 952 prompted the Star Forces to gather an emergency relief fleet to recapture Sufagnoff. As one of the vice commanders in chief of the Peace Protection Office Admiral Trife was put in command of the fleet.
Battle of Sufagnoff
- Main article: Battle of Sufagnoff
When the fleet arrived it was met with 3 partial fleets from the Fleet A of the United Mankind Peace Preservation Army Contingent/Dispatch. Admiral Trife let his fleet display a show of force formation to intimidate the opposition and eventually force them to retreat. However, the strategy did not work and battle became unavoidable. It was only later revealed that the UMK fleet was indeed a diversion.
The lightly damaged ships were repaired by the construction ships (Dausuia) and put back into action.
The UMK fleet numbered nine hundred interstellar warships. Only twenty-seven, all of which surrendered to the Labule, were left, although, barely functional.
Battle of Skaresh
- Main article: Battle of Skaresh
Admiral Trife (ICY 952)
Order of battle
- Sov Gurarl, HQ squadron: (ships: Kelldeju, etc.)
- Jadbyr Usem Futune
- Jadbyr Ashal Rokeil
- Jadbyr Ashal Wakapeil
- Jadbyr Ashal Byrdeif/Byuuldef
- Jadbyr Ashal Kitiil
- Jadbyr Vortout Bask Gamryuuf
- Jadbyr Dikporleil Ashumatoshu/Ashmatosh: all supply units from all partial fleets combined
- several Sov Raglaze: independent squadrons with temporary land forces and their direct-command vessel (Glabauria).
|numerical discrepancy in force composition may rise from inclusion of shuttles, communication boats, and dropships|